Housing and Related Information
The Bucks County Housing Link is the centralized point of information, assessment, and referral services for all Bucks County residents experiencing a housing-related crisis.
- Residents experiencing a housing crisis will call the Bucks County Housing Link at 1-800-810-4434.
- The Housing Link Call Center staff will screen all callers with a brief interview to determine the household’s most appropriate next step referral.
- Callers that are street homeless will be referred directly to Street Outreach and callers that have late or eviction notices or are in a doubled up situation and being asked to leave will be referred to Housing Planning.
- Street Outreach and Housing Planning staff will work with callers to determine their housing needs and solutions to help resolve their housing crisis.
A Woman’s Place (AWP) has a full service shelter in a confidential and secure location.
- Provision of a safe and nuturing environment
- Provision of food and clothing
- Counseling, support, and advocacy
- Financial, housing, employment, education, and legal assistance
To speak to an advocate about availability, please call our 24-hour Hotline 800.220.8116.
Veterans Experiencing Homelessness
VA’s specialized programs for homeless Veterans serve hundreds of thousands of homeless and at-risk Veterans each year. Independently and in collaboration with federal and community partners, VA programs provide Veterans with housing solutions, employment opportunities, health care, justice- and reentry-related services and more.
Learn more about these programs below and at VA’s Programs for At-Risk Veterans and Their Families page.